Greetings, we appreciate your interest in being a guest writer at Lexterz ‘Law’boratory. Please ensure that the following guidelines enlisted below are adhered thereto prior to submission of your Articles/Columns/Blogs:
- Submissions should be an original piece of work by the author and must not have been published earlier on any online or offline platform. In case of plagiarism, we are not responsible, and the authors must ensure that the content is not plagiarized.
- All Articles/Columns/Blogs must not exceed 800-1500 words. Your Submission must primarily focus on contemporary legal issues.
- Co-authorship of a maximum of 2 authors are allowed. In the event of co-authorship beyond the specified limit, it will automatically lead to rejection of the submission.
- All the submissions should be made in electronic form. All submissions must be word-processed, double-spaced in Times New Roman with font size 12. Make sure that the citations/references are in the form of hyperlinks.
- Make sure that the document is grammatically correct and properly spelt. Further, the editorial team at Lexterz reserves the right to review & edit your submissions, including grammar, spelling, and formatting.
- Email your submissions at email@example.com with “Guest Blog Post” in the subject line. It is compulsory to send us submission in .doc or .docx.
- Submissions made in pdf format or any other non-editable format will not be considered.
- Revert/Response emails on your submissions might take up to two weeks.
- If we publish your blog post, the editorial team at Lexterz has full rights to reserve the content, including but not limited to edit, mix, duplicate, use, or re-use it in whole or in part as it so chooses.
If you have any further queries, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.